Domaine des Garennes, established in Nadaillac
Version valid from January 8, 2012
- These general conditions apply to all offers of Domaine des Garennes. The conditions are recorded and accessible to everyone on the internet site of Domaine des Garennes. Upon request we will send you a written copy.
- By placing an order you acknowledge that you are in agreement with the delivery and payment conditions. Domaine des Garennes reserves the right to change its delivery and / or payment conditions after expiry of the term.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the general or specific terms or conditions of third parties are not recognized by Domaine des Garennes.
- Domaine des Garennes guarantees that the product complies with the agreement and meet the specifications stated in the offer.
- Information provided by Domaine des Garennes
Domaine des Garennes is obliged:
- before the conclusion of the contract to notify the travelers by post or email about:
- general information on passport and visa formalities in terms of health care necessary for the journey and the stay, so that travelers can bring into order the necessary documents,
- information about entering into a travel and / or cancellation Insurance,
- general and special conditions applying to the contracts,
- at least 7 calendar days before the departure date, provide in writing the following information to travelers:
- name, address, telephone number, fax number and / or email address of Domaine des Garennes,
- for travel and stay of minors abroad, information enabling direct contact with the child or the person on site responsible for its stay.
The above period of 7 calendar days shall not apply in the event that the contract is closed late.
- before the conclusion of the contract to notify the travelers by post or email about:
- Information provided by the traveler
The traveler must provide Domaine des Garennes with all relevant information, such as driving experience, health and weight, which it is explicitly requested or that may reasonably affect a good course of the journey.
Travelers weighing more than 90 kilo can book their horseback riding holiday only on request.
If a traveler provides incorrect information and this causes extra costs for Domaine des Garennes, those costs may be charged.
- Formation of contract
- When booking the trip Domaine des Garennes is obliged to send an order confirmation to the traveler in accordance with the law
- The contract with Domaine des Garennes is closed at the time the traveler receives the confirmation of the booked trip, whether or not through a travel agent acting for him.
- If contents of the order confirmation deviates from the (online) booked trip, or if the confirmation is not within 21 days of booking, then the traveler may assume that the trip was not booked and the traveler is entitled to immediate repayment of all amounts already paid.
- Prices will not be increased within the term of the offer, unless legal measures make it necessary or if suppliers make interim price increases.
- Prices for trails and starrides include: seven overnight stays, full board from dinner on arrival day up to and including breakfast on departure day, table wine at meals, linens (sheets, pillowcases, blankets, towels), tax for adults and children older than 12 years, use of swimming pool, squash hall, table tennis, tennis court, bocce. Exclusive: towels, travel(costs), insurance, personal expenses and drinks.
- Prices for the cottages include gas, water, tax for adults and children older than 12 years, linen (sheets, pillowcases, blankets, towels, tea towels), use of swimming pool, squash hall, table tennis, tennis, bocce, electricity (in summer). Exclusive: towels, travel (costs), insurance, electricity in low season, the final cleaning of € 25, – house 2-4 persons, € 40, – house 2-8 persons.
- All prices on this site are in Euros and include 19% VAT.
- All prices on this site are subject to misprints. For the consequences of misprints no liability is accepted.
- Payment of the travel price
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the traveler pays 25% of the travel price in advance.
- If the traveler, after held liable in advance, fails to pay the deposit the travel price to which he is subject, Domaine des Garennes has the right to terminate the contract with the passenger by law, with the cost borne by the traveler.
- Unless otherwise agreed in the order confirmation, the traveler will pay the balance no later than 1 month before the start of the holiday. If the traveler books later than 1 month before departure, he must pay the full amount at once.
- Cancellation by the traveler
If an agreement is canceled, the traveler is due the following cancellation fees:
– upon cancellation until the 42st day (exclusive) before departure date: the deposit of 25%,
– upon cancellation from the 42st day (inclusive) until the 28th day (exclusive) before departure date: 60% of the travel price,
– upon cancellation from the 28th day (inclusive) to departure date: 90% of the travel price,
– upon cancellation on departure date or later: the full travel price.
- Transferability of the booking
- The traveler may, before departure, transfer his journey to a third party, who do must comply with all conditions of the contract with Domaine des Garennes. The transferor must in good time before departure inform Domaine des Garennes of this.
- The transferor and the transferee are jointly and severally liable to pay the total price of the trip and the cost of the transfer.
- Other modifications made by the traveler
If the traveler asks for another change, then Domaine des Garennes may charge all fees that are caused thereby.
- Modifications by Domaine des Garennes before departure
Domaine des Garennes behoudt zich te allen tijde het recht voor om, indien zij zich hiertoe genoodzaakt acht, wijzingen in routes en locaties voor lunch en overnachtingen aan te brengen, zonder de reiziger hierover vooraf te informeren. In voorkomende gevallen dient Domaine des Garennes de reiziger kosteloos een passend alternatief aan te bieden.
- Total or partial non-implementation of the trip
- If, during the journey it appears that an important part of the services covered by the contract, can not be executed, Domaine des Garennes takes all measures necessary to offer the traveler appropriate and free alternatives to ensure the continuation of the journey.
- If there is a difference between intended and actual services provided, Domaine des Garennes shall compensate the traveler for the amount of this difference.
- If such a scheme is impossible or if the traveler can not accept these alternatives for sound reasons, Domaine des Garennes must compensate him.
- Cancellation by Domaine des Garennes before departure
- If Domaine des Garennes, before the start of the trip, cancels the contract for reasons not attributable to the traveler, the traveler is entitled to repayment as soon as possible of all payments made by him under the contract.
- The traveler may also, where applicable, claim a compensation for the non-execution of the contract, unless:
- Domaine des Garennes cancel the trip because the minimum number of four people required for the implementation of the trip, was not reached and the traveler was informed in writing at least 15 calendar days before the departure date,
- the cancellation is due to force majeure, not including overbookings. Force majeure means unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of those invoking it and whose effects, despite all precautions could not be avoided, as well as unusual weather conditions and natural disasters.
- Cancellation by the traveler
The traveler can always cancel the contract in whole or in part. If the traveler cancels the contract due to circumstances attributable to him, he will reimburse the damage Domaine des Garennes suffers as a result of the cancellation. The compensation will not exceed the price of the trip.
- Liability of Domaine des Garennes
- Domaine des Garennes is liable for the proper execution of the contract, in accordance with the expectations that the traveler may reasonably have under the terms of the contract and the obligations arising from the contract, whether such obligations are to be performed by himself or by other service providers, even if Domaine des Garennes has the right to address these other service providers.
- Domaine des Garennes is equally liable for the acts and omissions of its employees and agents, acting in the exercise of their functions, as for his own actions and negligence.
- If an international treaty applies to a service included in the contract with Domaine des Garennes, the liability of Domaine des Garennes accordance with that treaty is excluded or limited.
- As far as Domaine des Garennes does not provide the services in contract itself, his liability for material damage and the compensation of the loss of travel enjoyment together is limited to twice the fare.
- Liability of the traveler
The traveler is responsible for the damage that Domaine des Garennes, his appointees and / or his representatives incur by his error, or if he has failed to fulfill its contractual obligations. The error is assessed according to the normal behavior of a traveler.
- Data management
- If you make a booking at Domaine des Garennes, your data will be included in the customer base of Domaine des Garennes. Domaine des Garennes adheres to the Data Protection Act and will not provide your information to third parties.
- Domaine des Garennes respects the privacy of the users of the Internet site and ensures confidentiality of your personal information.
- Domaine des Garennes in some cases makes use of a mailing list. Each mailing includes instructions to remove yourself from this list.
- Offers are not binding unless otherwise stated in the offer.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by the buyer, Domaine des Garennes reserves the right to revoke, or to deviate from the offer within six business days after receipt of such acceptance.
- Verbal agreements are binding to Domaine des Garennes only after an explicit confirmation in writing.
- Domaine des Garennes can not be held to its offer if the customer should understand that the offer, or any part thereof, contained an obvious mistake or error.
- Additions, changes and / or further agreements are only valid if agreed in writing.
- Images and specifications
All images and photos on the internet site of Domaine des Garennes are approximate and can not lead to any compensation or cancellation of the agreement.
- Force Majeure
- Domaine des Garennes is not liable if and when she can not be fulfilled due to force majeure.
- Force majeure means any strange reason, and any circumstance which can not reasonably be supposed to come at his own risk. Delay or default of our suppliers, disruptions in the Internet, disruptions in the electricity, failures in e-mail traffic and disturbances or changes in any third party technology, transportation difficulties, extreme weather conditions, strikes, governmental action, delays in supply, omissions of suppliers of Domaine des Garennes as well as from individuals, disease, defects in appliance or shipment tools count explicitly as force majeure.
- Domaine des Garennes reserves the right in case of force majeure to suspend its obligations and is also entitled to terminate the agreement wholly or partially, or to claim that the content of the agreement is amended so that execution can continue. In no event shall Domaine des Garennes held liable to pay any penalty or damages.
- If Domaine des Garennes already has partially fulfilled its obligations at the force majeure, or can only partially fulfill its obligations, she is entitled to invoice the part already delivered or the deliverable part separately and the customer is obliged to pay this invoice as if it were a separate contract. This does not apply if the already delivered or deliverable part has no independent value.